Family Advocates are available to assist you with any questions, needs, or concerns you may have about your visit to El Paso Children’s Hospital. Your advocate can serve as liaisons between patients, families and the hospital in their expressions of praise or concern so that the highest standards of care are sustained on behalf of our patients and families.
They can also:
- Address questions or concerns about your child’s care
- Serve as a formal grievance mechanism between the family and organization
- Receive compliments for outstanding physicians and staff members
- Provide information about advance directives
- Provide information about Patient and Family Health Care Rights and Responsibilities
- Clarify Hospital Policies
- Bridge the gap where families/patients may feel expectations have not been met
Call us with your questions or concerns
To speak with a Family Advocate, please contact Family Support Services at (915) 242-8579 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. weekdays. For urgent needs requiring assistance after hours, please contact the hospital operator at (915)298-5444 and ask for the administrator on duty. We hope that you and your family will have a positive experience at El Paso Children’s Hospital.