Where to Park
- Self Parking is available at no cost at the Visitors Parking Garage located in the front of the hospital at the corner of Alameda & Raynolds.
When You Visit
Visits from family and friends play important roles in your child’s recovery during their experience at El Paso Children’s Hospital. We welcome family members, siblings, and friends to visit. To ensure patient safety, security and protection, it is important that you follow these guidelines. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- We ask that visitors who are not feeling well (fever, cough, and other symptoms of illness) refrain from visiting.
- Parents or legal guardians may be with their child at any time.
- For all other visitors, visiting hours are 8am-8pm.
- All visitors and must report to the information desk for a screening.
- They will be issued a color-coded pass prior to accessing the hospital units. Please ensure all visitors keep the pass visible on them.
Spending the Night
- Parents and guardians may visit any time, day or night, and two adults may stay overnight.
- One adult friend or family member assigned by the parent/guardian may stay overnight in their place.
Patient & Family Safety
Plants & Balloons
- Live plants and flowers are not allowed in the hospital. They can let bacteria, molds and fungus grow.
- Mylar (metallic) balloons for patients are welcomed. However, latex (rubber) balloons are not allowed anywhere in the hospital because such balloons are a choking hazard for young children and can cause allergic reactions for patients and staff.
- Lock your Car
- Take your Keys
- Hide your belongings
- Our security team is available 24/7, 365 days a year to assist in any security related issues or concerns. Example: lost property, secure valuables, provide escort to parking facility.
- To contact our security please call (915) 521-7672.
- We recommend that all personal valuables be left at home, including expensive clothing, electronic equipment, large sums of money, and valuable jewelry.