Welcome to PedPOD – A Pediatric Podcast
Easy to understand and fun to listen to, PedPOD is a physician-hosted podcast dedicated to discussing the most current and common topics in children’s health.
Common myths busted! In this episode, Dr. Singh and Dr. Sam talk about the most common misconceptions surrounding breastfeeding and how to care for newborns who are at risk of developing jaundice.
PedPOD was developed by Dr. Singh and Dr. Sambalingham (Dr. Sam) in 2018. Sadly, Dr. Sam has since passed away, but his hard work lives on in these educational podcasts available to our community.
- Board-certified neonatologist working in Neonatal Intensive care unit at El Paso Children Hospital
- Assistant professor of pediatrics
- Texas Tech university health sciences center, El Paso
- Completed his Neonatal – perinatal fellowship training at University at buffalo, Buffalo NY
- Numerous publications related to health of newborn
- Former Board-certified neonatologist – El Paso Children Hospital NICU
- Former Assistant Professor of Pediatrics – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, El Paso
- Completed Neonatal – perinatal fellowship training at University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Numerous publications related to newborn health