All Heart Nursing Internship
The All Heart Nursing Internship program is designed to work with your final semester curriculum and will facilitate your entry into the nursing profession in a pediatric nursing specialty.
Participate in the hospital internship program while completing your BSN degree
Receive placement in your interested clinical area of employment for your final semester Acute Care Practicum with employment in the same area upon successful completion of the program
Next internship program will be offered in Spring 2022.
- Completed Application Form
- Unofficial transcripts of school records
- Statement of personal mission and nursing philosophy
What Makes El Paso Children’s Hospital Unique?
- 150,000 + unique patients served since 2012
- 350 – the only dedicated children’s hospital serving a 350-mile radius
- Service lines
- 22 bed Pediatric Intensive Care unit and partner with University Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center
- Transport team
- 26 Bed General Pediatric Unit
- 24 Bed Hematology Oncology unit (COG Certified)
- 50 Bed Level IV NICU
- Specialty Surgeries
- Cranial and Facial Clinic
- Diabetes Outpatient Education Services at El Paso Children’s hospital, recognized by the American Diabetes Association for Quality Self-Management Education and Support
- Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse